Monday, August 19, 2013

August 19, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
 
  • Daddy woke me up SOOOO early this morning.  It was close to 6:00... YUCK!  I was not happy about being woken up so early, but as soon as Daddy mentioned that Keegan might be at Ms. Cheri's, I said, "WOOHOO!" and started getting ready.
  • I was super tired, even once I got to Ms. Cheri's house.
  • Mommy picked me up and I cried the first few minutes in the car because I wanted to say goodbye to Keegan and Payton again, even though I had already said goodbye a couple of times.
  • Once at home, I played and watched a little television.
  • Daddy fixed a yummy dinner that I ate while watching TroTro on the iPad.
  • After dinner, Mommy and I walked with Ms. Brittny and Jillian to Dairy Queen.  I found a "golden treasure" on the ground and carried it for a while before putting it back down.  I also found a super big leaf, walnuts, helicopter seeds, and some sort of fruit tree that I had to stop and investigate.  
  • While eating my ice cream cone, I kept wanting to visit and sit with another family outside.  They mentioned that they had all just gotten haircuts and asked me if I wanted one.  I said, "No.  I already had one."
  • When we left Dairy Queen, Mommy threw away the dandelion I had picked right in front of me.  I cried and cried.  I was so upset that I didn't have my flower.  I was able to find another one while walking, but it wasn't the same.  Mommy cheered me up by giving me a piggy back ride, galloping like a horse, and even saying, "neigh, neigh."  Then, Jillian gave me a ride too.
  • Back at home, I visited with the dogs and cats and had a much needed bath, especially since I threw grass up in the air like the helicopter seeds and covered myself in freshly cut grass. 






No comments:

Post a Comment