Friday, August 23, 2013

August 23, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
  •   Donut Friday!  I love Donut Friday!  My blueberry cake donut was so delicious!
  •  On the way to Ms. Cheri's, I pointed out the cloudy sky and asked Mommy if she saw it...  I told her, "God made it for us.  He loves us."  Mommy said, "and we love him too."  Normally we point out the beautiful sunrises in the mornings and talk about this, but I thought we should point out the normal sky too.  
  • I had a fun day at Ms. Cheri's and even took a two hour nap.  I had ravioli for lunch, and even got a little on my shirt.
  • Mommy picked me up and had me quickly come outside to see a blimp.  This is the second time we have seen a blimp near her school, the last time was a few months ago.  This blimp was red.  I liked watching it slowly fly across the sky.  Mommy asked me where I thought the blimp was going.  I told her I thought it was going to "the blimp station."  Then I asked her if it was going toward our house.
  • At home, I checked on our roses to see if we had any new blooms.  
  • After resting inside for a bit, Daddy took us to Habanero to eat dinner.  I had a cheese quesadilla and chip and queso.  I also got to drink water out of a big girl cup with no lid or straw. 
  • We went to Petsmart where I visited all of the animals and helped Mommy by carrying the treats and coupon.  At Dick's Sporting Goods, I helped Mommy carry a box while Daddy carried some weights.  The cashier thought I was a good helper.
  • Once back at home, I ran straight to the dog bowls and filled them up.  Mommy says I'm very responsible and Daddy thought I deserved a popsicle.  It was red and delicious!
  • I played with the dogs and wore my monkey headband (on the back of my head).  I laid back on the couch for a bit playing my Doc McStuffin's app on Mommy's iPad.  I also was "shopping" for apps, finding ones I thought I wanted then asking Mommy to buy them for me.  
  • I told Daddy when I was ready for bed.  It's been a long week, I need rest!  Hopefully Mommy and Daddy let me sleep in tomorrow morning.








No comments:

Post a Comment