Friday, August 9, 2013

August 9, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
 
  • Daddy woke me up at about 9:30 this morning and took me to get donuts since it was Friday.  I like when we are at Grandma and Grandpa's house on Fridays since I get Krispy Kreme donuts.
  • Daddy and I relaxed around the house a good part of the day.
  • Once Grandma got home, we went to eat dinner at Graziano's.  I ate spaghetti and it was so yummy!
  • After eating, we all went to Live on the Levee for a little while to listen to music.  I liked walking around looking at the boats and watching the people.  Daddy and I got caught in the rain when a storm snuck up on us.  
  • Once we were at home, Mommy showed up and went on the porch and squealed when I saw her because I was so excited to see her.  I gave everyone stickers and had Lucy wear a bracelet.
  • When Daddy was putting me to bed, I was very upset and told him, "I just want to brush my teeth."  (I'm pretty good at the stall technique).  


No comments:

Post a Comment