Thursday, August 22, 2013

August 22, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
 

  • I wore my yellow monkey shirt with blue pants and my purple crocs today.  I felt super cute.  
  • On the way to Ms. Cheri's, I kept asking Mommy why she was slowing down or stopping.  I completely understand how stop lights work (red=stop, green=go), but stop signs and slow, turning cars confuse me a little.  Mommy always does a good job of explaining though.
  • I was happy to see Keegan and Payton both today and there was another little girl named Isabelle who will be coming to see us one day a week.  I was just glad Keegan was there, even though he was a distraction and I only napped for 45 minutes.
  • On the way home, I kept asking Mommy where we were going even though we were going the same way we always go to head home.  
  • At the house, I picked a weed and took it inside to Daddy, telling him, "I picked you a flower."  
  • Mommy went out with her friends tonight, so Daddy and I had some bonding time.  We ate dinner, watching a little television, played fetch with Littles, and I helped Daddy wash dishes.  I'm such a good helper.  Daddy and I forgot to take pictures tonight while Mommy was away. 
  • At bedtime, I oooed over the moon since it was so pretty.  I told Mommy it was a full moon since it looked like a circle.  Mommy was proud that I had remembered about the full moon, even if it wasn't quite a full moon anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment