Saturday, August 24, 2013

August 24, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I got to sleep in a little this morning.  When I woke up, Daddy was already downstairs with the dogs, so I went downstairs to join him. 
  • I ate chocolate chip muffin tops for breakfast.
  • When Daddy left to go to his meeting, I played with the iPad in bed while Mommy rested a little longer.  Mommy even bought me a new app that I asked her to buy me.  I asked Mommy to buy, "Milly, Geo, and Bot."  She looked and saw that it was the Team Umizoomi Math app and was surprised I knew who they were.  I told her that I watch it with Sierra and Emily.  I spent a lot of the day playing this app and was getting much better at identifying my numbers and counting after playing it for a while.  Mommy typed my name in as a player of the game.  Later in the day, I added Mommy's name (JBGGFFDSSD), Daddy's name (YUJJJK,,,) and Grandma's name (L,MJHHGGVV) so they could play too. 
  • We had a lazy day today.  Mommy and I never left the house, we just played here and relaxed.  I watched a few episodes of Curious George and Franny's Feet and played the iPad.  I also moved all of the couch cushions and pillows and tried to slide down them, but Mommy wasn't too happy about that.  I played with Mr. Potato head and my legos and train too.  I also helped Daddy go through a couple of drawers to clean them out.  I was very excited that he found more crayons for me.
  • Daddy bought us Chinese food for dinner.  I love lo mein noodles!  I also loved eating some of Mommy's green peppers and rice.  I tried using chopsticks like Mommy and Daddy, but it isn't as easy as it looks.
  • Overall, it was a nice day at home and I loved spending the day with Mommy and Daddy.




No comments:

Post a Comment