Friday, August 2, 2013

August 2, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
 
  • I started whining at 2:30 this morning so daddy crawled into bed with me so I would fall back asleep. He seemed awfully tired this morning when his alarm went off.
  • Daddy gave me a shower this morning. I liked sticking my tongue out and catching the water. Then, we took a trip to the Beckley Mall. I asked daddy for a Perry the Platypus toy but daddy said I already had one. So, I told him I needed an Agent P toy
  • I talked to Mommy on the phone.  I was happy to hear her voice.  When she asked if I was having fun, I said, "No.  Not this morning."  She decided it must be because Daddy wouldn't buy me an Agent P toy.
  • When we got back to camp, I got to play with sprinklers and water. Daddy set up a long sheet of plastic and covered it with soap. Then he put sprinklers around it. It was so much fun to slide on. I didn't even get into my bathing suit before I started playing. Then, I got to get into the swimming pool. It was cold so I didn't stay long. Instead, I kept retrieving the beach balls that got out of the pool and I threw them back.
  • I somehow ended up with another rainbow popsicle without daddy's help. I think it's my cute looks.
  • At campfire, I was playing with daddy's phone and I opened up the calendar. I stared at it a minute and then asked him what "two" was. He told me that it was today's date. He seemed surprised that I asked him. Then I took a picture of the campfire. We left campfire early because I was sleepy. I feel asleep really quickly after daddy put me to bed. Camp is exhausting. 
  • Luckily I get to go home tomorrow to see Mommy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment