Thursday, August 29, 2013

August 29, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I was super excited that a garbage truck drove by our house as Mommy and I walked onto the porch.  It was loud, but I loved seeing it.
  • I was clingy to Mommy when we got to Ms. Cheri's.  I wanted Mommy to hold me, but she had to leave for work.  Ms. Cheri offered to hold me and I was okay with that.  
  • Daddy picked me up from Ms. Cheri's and brought me home.  I was so excited that there was "mail" on the porch.  It was a yellow bag with a yellow book (phone book) in it.  I love finding surprises on the porch!
  • Daddy and I rested until Mommy got home.  She worked extra late tonight.
  • I played with my blocks and rode my airplane, scooter, and bus through the house.  I also wore my princess jewels and shoes and carried my princess purse.  Mommy and Daddy both said I was "Beautiful!"  
  • When it came time to clean up my toys, my blocks were about two feet from the container wooden platform that they fit on, so I decided to carry my bucket over to put all of the blocks in to make one trip, to "make it easier."  Mommy says I'm "brilliant."
  • Overall, I was in much better spirits before bed, reading and relaxing with Mommy, even deciding Mommy needed lotion on one of her feet.  





No comments:

Post a Comment