Thursday, August 1, 2013

August 1, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I woke up this morning before 7:00am coughing a little bit. Daddy put a blanket on me and I fell back asleep. When I woke up again, daddy wasn't in the cabin so I played with the other little girls staying with us.
  • For breakfast, I fed myself a bowl of cereal again. I ate Honey Nut Chex. Daddy figured it was okay since Tommy fed some to me yesterday and I didn't have any problems.
  • I spent most of the day playing with the other little children. I like to call them "little girl" or "little boy." Names are overrated (except for mine, I tell everybody "I Alyson.")
  • This afternoon, we had a water gun and water balloon fight. It was so much fun. I got to throw water balloons and daddy gave me a water squirter to use. Then, there was a carnival this evening. I got to play lots of games and daddy put up the bouncy house.
  • I found out how to get ice cream from the camp store by myself. Daddy was surprised to see me carrying a rainbow pop without him getting it for me. This could be dangerous.
  • Daddy found a grasshopper and pointed it out to me.  I was very interested and got close to it until it hopped.  I ran away since it scared me.  
  • I built a sand castle during vespers tonight. But, as soon as daddy picked my up and held me, I fell asleep. I didn't nap today, and with all of my running around, I was very tired.








No comments:

Post a Comment