Monday, August 5, 2013

August 5, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
 
  • When I woke up, Mommy wasn't home.  She was at work.  I got to spend the day with Daddy.
  • After breakfast, we went to the library where I played with the puzzles, put on a puppet show, and picked out new books.  I even picked out a Spongebob book.  
  • We also went to Petsmart to get Jefferson, the turtle, some treats.  I saw guinea pigs, kitties, and dogs.  I love going there.
  • Daddy took me to Chick-fil-a for lunch, my favorite!  I even got to play.
  • When we got home, I took a long nap. 
  • I was super excited that Mommy woke me up from my nap.  I missed her today.
  • Daddy seemed a little sad when I came downstairs and he decided we should all go to Buffalo Wild Wings.  Mommy and I didn't complain one bit. 
  • While at Buffalo Wild Wings, I played with my new apps on Mommy's iPad while we were there.  My favorite app is the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse app where I get to color different parts of the clubhouse.  It is so much fun!  I told Mommy, "I stank!" while we were there.  She took me to the bathroom to change my stinky diaper.  When she was pulling up my pants, the diaper was laying beside of me and I started gagging and nearly threw up since the smell bothered me.  I did that until Mommy threw the diaper in the trash.  She couldn't help but laugh at me and go out and tell Daddy about how the smell of my own poop was enough to nearly make me throw up.
  • Once back at home, Mommy and I cuddled on the couch after playing with the balloon.  I also ate a cup of cereal before bed since I wasn't "full to the top."















No comments:

Post a Comment