Sunday, August 25, 2013

August 25, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I got a bath bright and early this morning, then decided to wear my pink princess dress to church.  
  • I was so excited to go to church that I almost couldn't wait for Mommy and Daddy to get ready.
  • I stopped to pick three flowers on the way to church, one for me, one for Daddy, and one for Mommy.  I also wore my sunglasses since the sun was too bright.
  • Once at church, I played in the nursery and had so much fun!  After the service was over, I danced and sang into the microphone.  
  • While walking home, I stopped a looking into a mirror that was leaning beside a garage.  I kept looking at myself, swaying and looking at my pretty princess dress.  
  • In the car on the way to eat lunch, Daddy and I kept making funny noises back and forth.  Daddy finally gave up and said, "You win."  I quickly came back with, "You lose."  He and Mommy laughed and laughed.  Daddy said, "I just got slammed by my little girl!" 
  • Daddy wanted to eat lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings, so I had my regular, mac-n-cheese, fries, and chocolate milk.  I even ordered for myself.  The waitress was very impressed!  Before leaving to go home, I played a couple of games on the big touch-screen game system they have.  It was fun!
  • Once at home, I went straight to bed for naptime.  I was exhausted!
  • After nap, I got to play out back in the bouncy-house.  I even showed Mommy how I could climb the wall like a big girl.  It is still quite a challenge, but I did it (twice!).  I also spent some time playing on my playground too.  I'm getting too big for it, but it is still fun.
  • For dinner tonight, I mainly ate broccoli.  Mommy wonders what kind of child she has that will eat more broccoli than mashed potatoes, but she is happy I like healthy food.
  • I watched a little Curious George and played fetch with Littles before bed. 








No comments:

Post a Comment