Tuesday, August 6, 2013

August 6, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
 

  • I woke up before Mommy left for work this morning.  I sounded disappointed when she said she had to go to work.
  • After Mommy left, Daddy took me to Ms. Kelly's house for a couple of hours.  I had fun playing.
  • When Daddy picked me up, we met Dave for lunch.  I ate ravioli and it was delicious!
  • Daddy and I took a nap together in his bed then we relaxed and watched a little television until Mommy got home.
  • Daddy fixed dinner.  The hot dog and tater tots were so yummy!
  • Mommy let me ride my scooter to Ms. Brittny's house.  When we got there I noticed she and I were wearing the same shirts so she took our picture with her phone.  We left my scooter on her porch and walked to Dairy Queen where I had a swirly ice cream cone.  On the way walking back to her house to get my scooter, I collected several leaves.  I told Mommy to "keep them for your collection."  Mommy doesn't have a collection but may have to start one.  While walking, I liked swinging between Mommy and Brittny's hands.  I was counting, "1, 2, 3" (on 3 they would swing me).  Brittny told me to county to 5 the next time so I said, "2...5!"  Mommy thought it was hilarious!
  • Once back at home, I played with my leaves.
  • We also ran to K-Mart to shop a few minutes, then I got to ride the "turny-thing" (small carousel in front of the store).
  • At home, I ate most of an orange that Ms. Brittny had given me... I kept asking for more and more until it was nearly gone.  So delicious!















No comments:

Post a Comment