Monday, August 26, 2013

August 26, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • This morning was rough... I was so tired!
  • On the way to Ms. Cheri's, I asked Mommy, "Is it Friday?"  She said, no, that it was only Monday.  I started whining and saying, "But I want it to be Friday.  I don't like Monday!"  Mommy said, "Me too, honey... me too."  Of course, the only reason I like Fridays so much is because of the donuts!
  • Keegan and Payton were both at Ms. Cheri's today.  We had so much fun playing together!  I did take a 2 1/2 hour nap.  Mondays are rough!
  • Mommy picked me up and surprised me by taking me shopping in Hagerstown.  We looked at two stores for Phineas and Ferb stickers and things for my party.  We found lots of party decorations and toys, but only big stickers, not small ones like we wanted.  I told everyone what we were looking for, "Phineas and Ferb stickers!" and they helped us find what they had.  
  • On the way home, I kept complaining about my toe hurting, "my baby toe."  Mommy told me I could take off my shoe if I wanted to.  Once we got to the house, Mommy saw I had a blister on my pinky toe from my shoes.  Poor me!
  • After a quick bite of dinner and an episode or two of Curious George, I played with the dogs, rode my airplane and bus around the house, and cuddled up with Mommy watching funny cat videos on YouTube.  The Simon's cat videos were a lot of fun to watch and reminded Mommy and I of Cameron.  
  • I played with the camera and took some silly pictures.  I hid from Mommy when she tried to take pictures.
  • Before bed, Mommy showed me an Eskimo kiss and we giggled and giggled while doing it.  Mommy loves special moments like that.  She told me to show Daddy an Eskimo kiss after we went upstairs to go to bed.








No comments:

Post a Comment