Tuesday, August 20, 2013

August 20, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
 

  • Another sleepy morning.  Daddy dressed me and brought me downstairs and I just leaned against the pillow until it was time to go to Ms. Cheri's.  
  • On the way, I pointed out how foggy it was to Mommy.  I also pointed out a few school buses too.
  • At Ms. Cheri's, I walked straight to her toy box and grabbed a toy cup and toy bottle and pretended to pour myself a drink.  Mommy asked if I was thirsty.
  • I took a two hour nap and had fun playing with Payton.
  • Mommy brought me home and I was so happy to see Daddy.
  • Arden and Ed stopped by to visit us so we sat on the porch and played with a ping pong ball, bubbles, and I dug in the dirt too.  My hands and feet were filthy, but I had fun!  I even made footprints in the spilled bubbles...  Mommy was hoping that might clean my feet a little.
  • Once inside, I ate a cookie and played my Mickey Mouse game (making cupcakes for the bake sale) and watched a few Mickey video clips with Mommy before heading upstairs to get ready for bed.
  • While brushing my teeth before bed, I showed Mommy my toothbrush dance in the doorway to my room.  
  • While in the rocking chair with Mommy, we watched the moon play peekaboo behind the clouds with us.  Mommy told me it was a full moon since it looked like a circle.  I started singing "Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in His sight, Jesus loves the little children of the world."  Mommy thought it was such a sweet moment and made her day.  I told Mommy the moon was going to sleep, so I got in bed too.  
  • Before Mommy left the room, I asked her to get me a few things for tomorrow, "gummy snacks and a cereal bar."  Mommy guessed I was telling her what to pack in my lunch bag for Ms. Cheri's.  She thought I was so cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment