Sunday, August 4, 2013

August 4, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
 

  • I woke up before 8:00 and came into Mommy and Daddy's room and said, "It's morning!"
  • Daddy and I went downstairs and ate breakfast and let Mommy sleep a little longer. Isn't my Daddy super nice?  Mommy think so!
  • I was super excited when Mommy told me it was time to get ready for church.  I love going to church.  I was a little disappointed when I heard that Sierra and Emily wouldn't be there, but was happy that Bekah would be there.  
  • I wore a pretty purple dress and knew I looked cute.
  • I stopped to pick three flowers on the way to church, so each of us had one, one for Mommy, one for Daddy, and one for me too.
  • I spent some time downstairs watching Veggie Tales with Bekah while Mommy and Daddy worked in the sound room.  It was fun.  I also got to play hide and seek with Christopher too.
  • After church was over, Daddy and I played a song together on the piano.  It sounded very pretty.  I also counted and sang into the microphone.
  • We went to Pizza Montese for lunch and I ate two helpings of lasagna and some pizza.  I also ate two helpings of cookie and a piece of cake too.
  • After lunch, it was nap time.  Even though I told Daddy I wasn't tired, I fell asleep before we even got home.  I slept a long time after Daddy put me in my bed.
  • The rest of the day was spent at home, playing with my bubbles, helping Daddy work outside, petting and hugging Gemma and Cameron, and watching a little tv with Mommy and Daddy.  
  • It is good to be home.



No comments:

Post a Comment