Wednesday, August 28, 2013

August 28, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
  • I ate muffins and Daddy got me dressed.  He thought my rainbow shirt would be perfect since it was raining outside.  
  • I liked looking at the raindrops on the window while Mommy was driving.  We passed a school bus and I started singing, "the wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish.... all through the town."
  • At Ms. Cheri's, I told her I was tired.  She offered to turn off the lights and bring my sleeping bag up from the basement, but I told her I didn't want to lay down.
  • Payton and I played and napped and I was so happy to see Mommy when she picked me up.  I sang, "Rain, Rain, Go Away" on the way to the car since it was still sprinkling.
  • Before Mommy closed the door, I asked to give Ms. Cheri Eskimo kisses from my car seat.  
  • I was quite chatty on the way home and checked on the roses before coming in to see Daddy.  The rain didn't hurt them too much so I was happy.
  • For dinner I had a grilled cheese and then ate a few bites of a popsicle but didn't want to finish it.  
  • Before bed I had a bowl of cereal with milk... YUM!  I even drank all of the milk after finishing the cereal. 
  • I had major meltdowns this evening, being indecisive and whiny.  Mommy was not amused with me.  Daddy came home from church just in time to save me since Mommy was about to put me to bed.  Daddy let me cuddle with him on the couch so I could calm down.  Mommy says that I am wrapped around Daddy's little finger, whatever that means.


No comments:

Post a Comment