Thursday, August 15, 2013

August 15, 2013



Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
 

  • Daddy needs to stop waking me up so early but I did get to wake up slowly while getting dressed.  
  • I ate breakfast while watching Garfield and then headed to Ms. Cheri's for the day.
  • I wanted to see the cows when Mommy left, so Ms. Cheri was helping me look out back so I could see them.  
  • Mommy picked me up then drove me to meet Daddy.  It was strange because Mommy got out of the car and Daddy jumped in and we went home.  
  • We came home and played outside with the dogs.  I played fetch with Littles.
  • Daddy fixed hotdogs and mac-n-cheese for dinner and I ate it all...  it was delicious!
  • I was a big girl and helped Daddy with the laundry.
  • I ate a yummy Oreo cookie and got a lot of it on my face.
  • I took a few photos of my feet and Indy.  I love taking pictures!
  • Mommy got home just in time to say goodnight.  She says she really missed me today.







No comments:

Post a Comment