Sunday, August 18, 2013

August 18, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
 

  • I woke up and wasn't at home.  I was at Ms. Sierra's house.  I was a little confused, but wasn't worried about it.  
  • Daddy picked me up at about 8:30 and brought me home to eat breakfast before church.
  • I was so excited to go to church.  After Mommy woke up, I told her, "I have to tell you something."  I leaned over toward her ear, pulled back her hair, and whispered, "We're going to church." 
  • Daddy left and Mommy and I got dressed and ready to go.  I wore my "Awesome" star shirt and a cute skirt. 
  • It was raining just a tiny bit, so Mommy had to keep me from jumping in puddles on the way to church.
  • On the way home, I carried Daddy's umbrella since it was raining a little harder.  
  • We got home and said goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa, then ate a quick lunch before nap.
  • I took a long nap and so did Mommy and Daddy.  We were all so tired!
  • We relaxed and watched a little television before going grocery shopping.  When Daddy was putting me in the carseat to get ready to go to the store, he told me I was awesome since that is what my shirt said.  I said, "I am VERY awesome!"  Mommy and Daddy giggled at me.
  • Daddy bought me Mickey cheese and Hello Kitty Popsicles so I thought I was hot stuff.
  • After dinner, I got to eat a popsicle... it was delicious!




No comments:

Post a Comment