Thursday, August 8, 2013

August 8, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
 

  • I woke up between 8:00 and 8:30.  Grandpa told me I could go back to sleep if I wanted to so I fell back asleep until 9:30.  I woke up yelling for Mommy and Daddy, but they weren't there.
  • I had some of Grandma's cereal and strawberries for breakfast.
  • When it came time for lunch, I told Grandpa that I wanted waffles.  I ate waffles, gummy snacks, and a peach.  
  • Grandma was working, so Grandpa and I spent the day playing with technology, the iPhone and iPad.  
  • I was a scared to go into my room without the lights on to get a diaper for Grandpa.  The dark is scary!
  • I've been playing with a bear that Grandma and Grandpa gave me.  It was from Momaw's apartment and I like to call him "Choo choo train master" since he is dressed like a train conductor.  
  • I also got to play with a snow globe too.
  • For dinner, I ate spaghetti and watermelon.  It was delicious and I ate a lot.  
  • I talked to Mommy on the phone and told her all about a funny show we were watching on television.  It is called Wipeout and I thought it was hilarious.  I showed up the television with Facetime so she could see how funny it was.  On the phone, Mommy asked me if I was her pumpkin and I say "Nah!  I Alyson..... Alyson, Alyson, Alyson, Alyson, Alyson!"
  • Mommy says I'll see her tomorrow.  I told her that Lucy would be very excited to see her.  




No comments:

Post a Comment