Saturday, August 31, 2013

August 31, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
  • I woke up before 7:00 this morning.  
  • I played with the iPad in bed with Mommy while Daddy took the dogs for a walk.
  • After Daddy got home, I went downstairs and ate breakfast and watch television and relaxed.
  • We woke Mommy up at 9:00 then Daddy ran a few errands.  
  • I helped Mommy and Daddy while they moved some things around.  I helped by holding the door for them and keeping the dogs inside the house.  Daddy brought home a set of large plastic bowling pins that Mommy had used at her old school.  I immediately opened the bag and set up the pins to bowl.  Mommy helped too.  Indy's tail knocked over the pins so I giggled, turned around and shook my butt to knock over pins like Indy.  I had Mommy bowl under my feet while I jumped over the ball (that didn't work out so well). 
  • I wore my pretty Mountaineer cheerleader outfit today since it was game day.  I cheered extra loud, "Let's Go Mountaineers!"
  • We watched the first half of the game at Buffalo Wild Wings where I ate mac-n-cheese and drank chocolate milk.
  • I napped at home during the second half of the game.  I was glad to hear that the Mountaineers had won after waking from my nap.
  • The rest of the evening, I played with my bowling pins, built with my blocks (and played in the bag), rode my bus, skated, and organized my crayons.  We ate yummy pasta for dinner and even had a popsicle for dessert.  I practiced tying with a yarn chain.  I tied it around the light, my bus toy, the dog crate, and even crayons.  I was so proud of myself.













No comments:

Post a Comment