Wednesday, August 14, 2013

August 14, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
 

  • I wasn't happy to have to wake up early again this morning.  Daddy changed my clothes and brought me downstairs to the couch where I just leaned, resting myself on the back of the couch until Mommy was ready to go to work.
  • At Ms. Cheri's, I was happy to see the baby there for me to play with.
  • I had fun playing with my friends and was a big girl once again.
  • I was very surprised when Daddy picked me up instead of Mommy.  I was even more surprised to see two dogs in the car.  We have two new furry members of the family, Indy and Littles.  They were Jared's dogs and we are happy to have them here with us as part of the family.
  • Daddy cooked us dinner then we played with the dogs and took them for a walk.
  • Then, Daddy and I went to his Grotto meeting.
  • After we got home, Mommy got home and she and I played with the dogs and put together my cow puzzle.  I was so proud of myself that I was able to put it together.  





No comments:

Post a Comment