Wednesday, August 21, 2013

August 21, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
 
  • I wore my cute giraffe shirt today and was happy to be going to Ms. Cheri's.
  • On the way there, we saw the full moon.  It was beautiful.  We also saw the sun rising too.  It was orange!  I told Mommy, "The sun is orange, like a..., like a..., like a orange!"  
  • When I got out of the car at Ms. Cheri's I was trying to see the moon again, but it was hiding behind some trees so I couldn't see it.
  • Payton and I carried my things to the car when Mommy came back to get me.
  • At home, I immediately checked on the dog's food bowls and put more in for them since they were out.  Mommy says that I'm so responsible. 
  • After eating Chick-fil-A dinner (at home), I relaxed on the couch with Mommy and played with the dogs. 
  • We went to Buffalo Wild Wings so Mommy and Daddy could play trivia.  Ms. Brittny went too.  I was such a big girl while they played.  I got to play some games on the big screen game once they were finished since I was so good.  I liked those games and was pretty good at them, especially with Daddy helping.
  • After we dropped Ms. Brittny off at her house, as she walked to her house from the car, I said, "I miss her."  I said that a few more times until she was in her house.  
  • Back at the house,  I went straight for the dog bowls again and refilled them and then helped Daddy with the trash.  I'm really good at my chores and I'm not even 3 years old!  



No comments:

Post a Comment