Saturday, August 3, 2013

August 3, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
 

  • I woke up close to 7:00 then I helped Daddy pack.
  • I ate a biscuit with butter and jelly for breakfast then played at the playground with my friends and built a campfire with lots of sticks.
  • Daddy and I traveled home only stopping for lunch in Petersburg. 
  • I was so happy to be home and to see Mommy.  I gave her a big hug.  I also gave Gemma a big hug and immediately wanted to give the cats treats.  Mommy told me to give Gemma three treats, so I counted them out, "one, two, three."
  • While Daddy took a nap, Mommy and I called Grandma and Grandpa, watched The Care Bears Movie, and downloaded a few new apps on the iPad.  I rode my scooter outside on the sidewalk.  I looked at Mommy and said, "I'm going to Brittny's" and when she said no, I turned the other way and said, "I'm going to church."  Mommy knows I'm trying to be independent, but she thinks I'm pushing my luck a little.  We also tossed the ball back and forth.  I liked throwing it to Mommy and immediately trying to do a handstand then getting back up to catch it and repeating the process.  Mommy thought I was too cute.
  • After dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings and grocery shopping (I kept telling Mommy and Daddy everything that I thought we needed), we came home and I helped unload the groceries while Daddy helped the neighbor.  I also blew bubbles on the porch with Mommy. 
  • We watched Monsters, Inc. and I thought it was so hilarious. While watching, I asked Mommy for a piece of bread to eat.  I put a hole in it to look through, then ate the whole thing. 




 





No comments:

Post a Comment