Friday, August 16, 2013

August 16, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
 
  • I woke up and was so excited when Mommy reminded me that it was Donut Friday.  I wore my cute purple jumper dress.  Daddy says it's getting a little short so it's a good thing I'm spending the day with girls and not boys.  Daddy's already worried about my wardrobe.  I wore my sunglasses out the door since it was so sunny.  Mommy said I looked like a movie star. 
  • On the way to Ms. Cheri's house, after stopping at Dunkin' Donuts, I started singing a song, "Old McDucky had a farm, E-I-E-I-O.  And on that farm he had a QUACK!" Then I laughed, and laughed, and laughed!  
  • When we got to Ms. Cheri's house, I put my sunglasses back on and told her I was a "Rock star."
  • I had a great time with Payton today at Ms. Cheri's house.  
  • When Mommy picked me up, we went straight home. 
  • The dogs were so happy to see us.
  • I skated through the house, rode my scooter, and watched a little television until Grandma and Grandpa got here.
  • We went to Brother's Pizza for dinner and I ate a grilled cheese, but was more excited about Grandma's tomatoes and my lemonade.
  • I had fun playing with Grandma's ipad and even played with a few new apps.  They were so silly, so I laughed and laughed.  





No comments:

Post a Comment