Friday, August 30, 2013

August 30, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • Donut Friday!  I was so excited waking up and finding out it was Friday.
  • It was very foggy this morning once we got close to Ms. Cheri's house.  I think fog is very neat.
  • At Ms. Cheri's, I played and played.
  • When Mommy picked me up, I was walking in the yard with Payton and Ms. Cheri.  We had been watching the cows cross the road.  Travis had just gotten home in time to encourage the last cow to cross the road too.  I love watching the cows.
  • Mommy and I ran home for a very short while before loading back in the car and heading to Ms. Sierra's house.  Mommy said she and Daddy both were going to football games for their schools.
  • I had fun with Sierra and her family.  We went shopping, played with the ball, bubbles, and chalk.  It was such a fun evening that I came home and went straight to bed.  
  • Mommy was bummed that she didn't get a single picture of me...  maybe she'll take extras tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment