Tuesday, August 27, 2013

August 27, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I fell back asleep this morning while Daddy was fixing me breakfast.  He had carried me down to the couch, but I laid over and fell back asleep.
  • I was very talkative on the way to Ms. Cheri's house this morning, pointing out the garbage truck, buses, red and green lights, broken apple sign, the beautiful sky, and the turn that Mommy has once forgotten to make.  Mommy said my muffins must have woken me up since I was so chatty.
  • I had a great day at Ms. Cheri's.  I showed her what Eskimo kisses were and talked about plans for my birthday party.
  • When Mommy picked me up, we called Grandma.  Mommy told her hands free device, "Call Mom at Work."  I asked her why she didn't say, "Call Grandma?"  I told Mommy I wanted Perry cupcakes and a Perry cupcake pinata for my party.  I'm having a hard time understanding that my party won't be for another few weeks.
  • I couldn't wait to get home.  I immediately checked on the roses when we got out of the car in front of the house and was very excited to show Mommy some new blooms.  I even danced a little when pointing them out to her.
  • After relaxing a bit and dancing and running with Bo on the Go, we went to eat dinner on the way to Ms. Sierra's house.  
  • I pretended to "hide" while wearing a bucket on my head... kind of like peek-a-boo.  Mommy thought I was silly!
  • I spent the evening with Ms. Sierra, Emily, and Amber.  It was so much fun.  I played with the ball and bubbles.  
  • Once at home, I fell asleep quickly.










No comments:

Post a Comment