Friday, January 24, 2014

January 24, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:


I said...

  • "Uh-oh-daisy-oh" (when dropping a set of cards and them going everywhere...  Mommy thinks I was meaning to say "uh-oh-spaghetti-ohs" like she says).
  • "Mommy, you need to run to the store... we just ran out of Lucky Charms!"

 I did...
  • Wore my cute purple shirt and white vest to school today.
  • I colored Big Bird at school today, even decided he needed to be yellow.
  • I gave Gemma a big hug and asked Mommy to take a picture.
  • Daddy found my Martha Speaks CD computer game, so I played it and practiced my vocabulary.  
  • I cuddled with Mommy and watched the Curious George movie.
  • Mommy let me play with a glow bracelet.  I picked the green one.  I was excited to take it to bed since it made me less afraid of the dark.  Somehow, I busted the bracelet and now my pink blanket has glowing green streaks on it.  Oops!




No comments:

Post a Comment