Wednesday, January 22, 2014

January 22, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:


I said...

  • "It is Wacky Wednesday!" (I told Daddy when we saw a chair in the road on the way to school).
  • "We ate and I LOVE eating!"  (my response when Mommy asked what my favorite thing I did at school today).
  • "Daddy, don't talk!" (yelling at Daddy while he was talking to Mommy).
  • "The tin man gets a heart clock)" (I whispered to Mommy while we were watching The Wizard of Oz).
  • Mommy, you're my friend.  Daddy is a barn cow.  He is not my friend" (while Mommy was telling me goodnight).


 I did...
  • Daddy took me to school a little later than normal and the roads were still covered in snow and ice. 
  • I colored a picture of snowflakes orange at school and reviewed my letters and played with my friend Mimi.
  • We went to Ryan's for dinner and I ate lots of food and had two desserts, one chocolate pudding cup and ice cream with sprinkles, chocolate chips, and gummy bears.  It was delicious!
  • We cuddled in bed and watched the end of The Wizard of Oz from last night.  I love that movie!










No comments:

Post a Comment