Saturday, January 11, 2014

January 11, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said...

  •  Me:  "Is there another Arby's?"  Daddy:  "Yes."  Me:  "Where is the other one?"  Daddy:  "Next to Taco Bell."  Mommy:  "You are very observant.  Did you notice this one looked different?"   Me:  "Yes.  I just stared at it with my eyes."
  •  "It's wobbly.  Mommy, be very careful so it doesn't fall"  (while building a block tower).
  • "The Wicked Witch stole Little's letter" (the magnetic letter that was on the refrigerator that is missing...  I even looked on the shelf above my bed where the small witch is to see if the letter was there before going to bed).


 I did...
  • Woke Mommy up yelling for her and Daddy to come to my room quickly.  When she came in, I told her there was a stink bug crawling across my wall.  She said it just came to visit and to not hurt it, so I pet it and said, "Hi stinkbug... you're so cute."
  • Spent time with Sierra and her family and even went shopping with them while Mommy and Daddy went to a trivia contest in Morgantown for the day.
  • Cuddled with Mommy and watched Simon's Cat on YouTube.
  • Took lots of selfies with Mommy's phone.
  • Built a tall block tower with Mommy.  I even built one taller than me!
  • I am counting down the days until I start school.  I can't wait!




















No comments:

Post a Comment