Sunday, January 19, 2014

January 19, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:


I said...


  •  "If you are nice to me, I will give it back to you" (after taking Mommy's cell phone away because she wouldn't get in the tent with me and my baby dolls).
  • "Then he counted eleven" ("reading" the next page of Wacky Wednesday with Mommy). 

 I did...
  • Wore a furry vest and my sparkly pink shoes to church.  
  • Ate a quick lunch at Taco Bell before nap.
  • Played trains with Mommy until Daddy got home, then Daddy took over.  He is a much better train master than Mommy.
  • I drew pictures on a dry erase board.  I kept drawing pictures of Mommy, Daddy, and me (and hearts too).
  • I once again read Wacky Wednesday with Mommy at bedtime.
  • I saw the moon when looking out my bedroom window.  It was no longer a full circle.  Mommy said the moon is a magic trick and that the whole circle is always there even when we can't see it.  She said it looks like the stars took bites out of the moon.  I told her that would be so silly! 


My picture of a heart and Mommy


Picture of Daddy, Me, and Mommy (with heart)
 
Picture of Mommy, Me, and Daddy
 










No comments:

Post a Comment