Monday, January 13, 2014

January 13, 2014- My First Day of Pre-School

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said...
  •  "I have a friend named Emily from school."
  • "I get to be a cat.  I learned how to lick myself" (when riding in the car home from dance class...  Mommy wanted to know what new dance I learned).
  • When Grandma and Grandpa asked what I did at school today, I said, "I made a star necklace.  I got to wear it but it wasn't dry so I had to leave it."  Earlier, I told Mommy when I realized it wasn't in my backpack and we didn't bring it home, "Maybe we should call them" (meaning call the teachers to find out where my necklace was...  Mommy said we can ask tomorrow).
  • "I gotta get it (guitar) ready for dance class" (while brushing my guitar with my hair brush about two hours after returning home from dance class).


 I did...
  • Woke up super excited to go to my school.
  • I went into my room and immediately started playing and didn't even worry about Mommy at all.
  • My favorite thing I did at school was make a "star necklace."  Mommy found a little glue and a piece of gold glitter (I call them "sprinkles") on my neck from my necklace.
  • My teacher bragged to Mommy about how polite I was and how I always said thank you for everything and how I acted like I had been there for weeks.  She said I was an amazing girl.  I didn't want to leave since I was busy playing with my friend, but I had to get ready and go to dance class.
  • I asked Mommy to watch Shrek 2.  I created a "bed" in the floor with pillows and blankets, but only stayed there about 5 minutes before deciding to cuddle with Mommy on the couch instead.














No comments:

Post a Comment