Thursday, January 30, 2014

January 30, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:


I said...
  • "What's wrong with this thing?"  "What's wrong with you?" (banging the television remote on her hand as she switched from one working channel to one that we don't get).
  • "Did you like my mag-gick trick?" (skipping one step on my bed ladder while climbing).

 I did...
  • I learned about snow hares at school today.  I even made one with cotton balls and a fuzzy ball.  Mommy loved it!
  • I made Mommy wait so I could finish playing with my friend before I would leave school.
  • Mommy, Daddy, and I went to the Be-Hive today to build a Lowe's project.  We built a boat.  I was surprisingly good with a hammer.  Mommy said I was better than her, but I'm not sure about that.  I also got to eat 2 mini cupcakes while I was there.  Yummy!
  • Mommy and I met Brittny and Jillian at Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner.  It was fun coloring and playing with Jill.  She's my friend.
  • At home, Mommy and I cuddled on the couch for a few minutes before bed.






















No comments:

Post a Comment