Wednesday, January 8, 2014

January 8, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:


I said...


  •  I asked, "Mommy, where did Santa and the reindeer go?" when we drove past the fire station where they had a display of Santa, the sleigh and all of the reindeer before Christmas.  Mommy said, "He had to go back to the North Pole, honey."  I said, "No, the decoration Santa, not the real Santa."  Mommy said, "They probably just packed them away until next Christmas." 
  • "Christmas was a lot of fun"  (while riding in car with Daddy).  Later, when Daddy was telling Mommy what I had said, I told her, "Christmas is over though."
  • "Yes Ma'am!"  I answered nearly every question Mommy asked me this evening with "Yes Ma'am!"  She told me she loved how polite I was and that she was proud of me. 
  • "The letter that looks like a hook" (when describing the letter "J" to Daddy after he told me the month of January starts with the same letter as his name.

 I did...
  • Got to eat a donut and it wasn't even Friday!
  • Jumped, went down slides, and made a few new best friends at Monkey Joe's.
  • Showed Mommy the letters A, J, and C on the refrigerator and said it was all of "our letters" together.










No comments:

Post a Comment