Monday, January 20, 2014

January 20, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said...


  •  "Don't take them off.  Cause if you do, I will be COLD!" (screaming at Mommy when she pointed out that I put my jeans on backward after changing out of my dance clothes).
  • "Mommy, you're my best friend."
  • "Daddy, you're my best friend."
  • "Miss Patty is my friend.  Miss Mary Beth is my friend too"  (my pre-school teachers).


 I did...
  • I got to go back to school today.  I was so happy.  I played with my favorite toy there, the cash register.  I told Mommy that it has play money and one ticket and we have to all share that toy.  We read books and ate lunch upstairs, and colored a picture of Martin Luther King, Jr. today.  I got a smiley face on the board so Mommy and I were both very happy.
  • I went to dance class and had to tell Miss Kayla when it was time start class.  I always know it is time when the big hand of the clock points to the 3.  She is surprised I remember that every time.
  • I played with a very old helium balloon.  It was so much fun watching the air move it up and down and to try to catch it.  Gemma like to play with it too.
  • I was less than patient with Mommy and Daddy, yelling at each of them more than once tonight, so I got in trouble and ended up pouting.  It was a long day since it was my first day to spend mostly out of the house.  They need to be more patient with me.











No comments:

Post a Comment