Thursday, January 23, 2014

January 23, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:


I said...

  • "We played with a blue toy bug...  it crawled" (when asked her favorite thing from school).
  • "Icicles are my favorite" (when pointing out icicles on the buildings and houses as Mommy drove me home from school today).
  • "You're a meanie... And your little dog too!" (Alyson said to Indy when he growled at her while she was playing and hugging on him).
  • "On his farm he had a BEE!" (when singing Old McDonald with the man at the Be-Hive... he didn't know what to think but sang it anyway).

 I did...
  • Got to sleep in again which is good since I woke up in the middle of the night and moved to Mommy and Daddy's room (with my horse).
  • Daddy took me to school.  We sang songs today and colored pictures and practiced connecting dots. 
  • Mommy took me to the Be-Hive where I got to play with my friend Gabriel.  We played, painted, ate, sang songs, and played musical instruments.  It was so much fun!
  • Daddy took Mommy and I to my favorite restaurant, Chick-fil-A, since I got to pick where to eat.  I made a friend in the play area and even hugged him when he left. 
  • I made paper airplane birds that came in my kids meal with the help of Mommy and Daddy. They were fun!











  











 

No comments:

Post a Comment