Friday, January 3, 2014

January 3, 2013

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said...

  • "I'm your monster" (to Mommy while walking up wearing my new hooded monster jacket).
  • "Mommy, can we please play in the snow in the morning time?" (in a whisper in Mommy's ear).
  • "I'm hungry and I want to eat muffins in the morning" (yelled in Mommy's ear through the shop-vac extension).
  • "Tomorrow when I wake up, I have to go rescue Diego and Baby Jaguar.  They are in trouble.  I will have to ride my scooter there" (told Mommy as she was putting me to bed).
 
I did...
  • Made "my house" on the back of the couch under the curtain.
  • For dessert after dinner I had a little bit of a lollipop that Mommy had bought me.
  • I "cured" two of my boo-boos with the help of ice and cold paper towels from Mommy and Daddy.
  • Mommy and I took silly pictures with her cell phone while watching "The Princess and the Frog."








No comments:

Post a Comment