Thursday, January 16, 2014

January 16, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said...
  •  "Did you eat all of your lunch?  Yes?  You get this trophy!" (talking to Mommy while pointing to a roll of wrapping paper standing on its end with a small ball balanced on top.
  • "I'm getting bizzy!" (when spinning on the doctor's stool at his office).
  • "You get this trophy for pottying like a big girl" (to Mommy while holding a small lantern with a small Rubbermaid container balanced on top).
  • "Say cheese!" (to Mommy while holding a piece of half-eaten bread with an "eye-hole" to my eye).
  • "My favorite..." (insert nearly any word to the end of the sentence and I said it today (favorite color, show, song, person, shirt, etc.)

 I did...
  • Missed school again today since I'm still sick.  I cuddled with Mommy much of the day.  We even watched Despicable Me.
  • Requested broccoli and shells-n-cheese for lunch and Mommy, of course, did as I requested.
  • I took off my shirt and twirled it over my head, then put it back on, by myself.  I didn't quite get it right, but Mommy let me be independent and wear it like that for a while.
  • I got to wear a cool Disney mask while in the waiting room at the doctor's office.  Mommy and Daddy thought it was a good idea to be cautious since I've been coughing so much.  I was such a big girl and it didn't bother me at all.
  • I got to eat fruit juice popsicles twice today.  Mommy said they were good for me.  I loved them! 
  • Daddy is staying home with me tomorrow to give me more time to get better.  Hopefully I'm back to normal soon.












No comments:

Post a Comment