Wednesday, January 29, 2014

January 29, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:


I said...

  • "They are colorful!" (when describing all the buttons on my sweater).
  • "I wish I had a shell.  If I had one I wouldn't get hurt" (after falling down a few of the stairs in the house).
  • "My favorite part was the sprinkles, and frosting" (whispering "and frosting") when Mommy asked how I liked my cupcake I ate at Ruby Tuesday.
  • "It smells like Carol" (when cuddling with the blankets Carol gave us).

 I did...
  • I wore a super cute yellow button-up sweater, but was confused that there were so many buttons that were not actually used as buttons, but as decorations.  
  • I made a cute seal at school today and even learned how to move and clap like them.  
  • I was chasing Cameron down the stairs in the house and ran too fast and tumbled down a few stairs.  I ended up with a red place next to my eye.  Mommy hopes it doesn't look worse in the morning.
  • Mommy and I went to dinner with Carol at Ruby Tuesday.  The food was delicious, especially the cupcake!
  • I used my Doc McStuffins doctor kit to give Indy an exam.  He was such a good boy that I gave him a sticker on his back. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment