Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January 14, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said...
  •  "Daddy is a smart chick" (I replied after Daddy told me I was a "smart chick" for learning to get all the letters right in the song, BINGO).
  • "We need to buy some for this aisle" (I told Mommy while looking through my folder on the iPad and seeing that I only had two apps on the second page of my folder).
  • "Get all the pinks out for me!" (I yelled at Daddy after trying one Necco Wafer and not liking it then having another one that I loved...  I assumed the one I loved was pink, but Daddy said it was yellow).

 I did...
  • Showed Mommy my star necklace when she picked me up from school.  Mommy was impressed that I was calling the "Sun" necklace a star necklace.  I wore it home and to Buffalo Wild Wings for trivia.
  • I danced and entertained everyone at trivia (and got my weekly oranges).
  • Mommy, Daddy, and I looked through the telescope I got for Christmas.  We saw the moon.  It was beautiful.  I can't wait to tell my teachers that I saw the moon.  We colored a picture of the moon today, so I know they will be happy to know I saw the real moon.















No comments:

Post a Comment