Tuesday, January 7, 2014

January 7, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said...

  • "This is Halloween, This is Halloween... Halloween, Halloween, This is Halloween" (while eating lunch at Bob Evans... the waitress said, "someone must like "Nightmare Before Christmas," and Mommy said, "No, we just sang that song to her at Halloween and she remembered").
  • "You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout I'm telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town" (sang just about 3 minutes after the Halloween song when a man with a big white bushy beard walked into Bob Evans and sat down at a nearby table).


 I did...
  • Mommy and I played "golf course" with tennis balls.  I used a Nerf dart as my "stick" and I had Mommy use a ruler as her "stick."  We hit the balls into buckets and Littles chased them. 
  • Mommy and I watched Daddy throw boiling water in the air and watched it turn to snow.  Mommy said it only worked because it was probably the coldest day of the year.  It was so cold that Mommy and Daddy didn't even have to go to work today.
  • I went to see what might become my new school today.  I loved it and immediately played with the kids in there and the teacher told Mommy and Daddy and the lady that was giving them the tour how smart I was within 5 minutes of me being in her room.  She seemed surprised.
  • We shopped at four different stores for a new light without finding one we liked.
  • Had a brief nosebleed...  Mommy said it was probably from the dry air.
  • Went to trivia at Buffalo Wild Wings... everyone talked about how much they missed me last week.  Daddy and I were able to balance crayons on the table.


















No comments:

Post a Comment