Saturday, January 18, 2014

January 18, 2014


Alyson's Antics for the Day:


I said...

  •  "Da-da stole your car" (to Mommy when looking out the window and realizing that the car and Daddy were no longer there).
  • "I got some pine-pines" (when Mommy asked me what I was going to eat...  pineapple is what I was referring to).

 I did...
  • Mommy and I cuddled on the couch a lot today.  She is still helping me get rest, hoping I feel better.  I was more congested today and still coughed a lot.
  • I did help Daddy with dishes.
  • We played with my trains in the living room and we had a few crashes and derailments.
  • I sang songs about blueberries, plums, and marshmallows.  I had to remind Mommy and Daddy that it was a song from my shapes video that I have watched many times the past few days.
  • I was flipping and doing handstands when on the phone with Grandma and Grandpa and my hands slipped and I did a face plant.  I bumped my nose.  Mommy's hoping I don't wake up looking like a raccoon tomorrow.
  • Mommy and I read my new favorite book (Daddy's favorite too), Wacky Wednesday before bed.  We have read it every night the past four nights.  I love it! 
 












    No comments:

    Post a Comment