Friday, January 10, 2014

January 10, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said...

  •  Me:  "I took my clothes off."  Mommy:  "Why did you take off your panties?"  Me:  "So they won't get wet."  Mommy:  "Why would they get wet?"  Me:  "Because I'm swimming in the swimming pool."  Then, I proceeded to jump off the couch and laying on my belly and pretending to swim on the floor.  I even grabbed goggles and put them on while "swimming."
  • "I'm not an animal.  I'm a girl!  I'm not a monster, my jacket is."  (Daddy accused me of being an animal because I had been acting silly... I just happened to be wearing my "Mommy's Tiny Monster" jacket at the time).
  • "To the rescue!"  (as I ran to rescue a greeting card that was in the floor next to the others at Target.  I picked it up, found where it went, and put it where it belonged). 
  • "Gallop, horsey!  Gallop!" (as I sat on Mommy's lap and held her hoodie strings like a horse's reins). 


 I did...
  • Slept in since we didn't have school due to freezing rain.
  • Played Candy Land, by myself at first, then with Mommy.
  • Looked at and even petted a few animals at Petsmart.
  • Picked out a new backpack for school (my first day is Monday).  I chose a Dora backpack.
  • Built a snowman in the house.
  • Watched The Wiggles
  • Helped Daddy fix the kitchen faucet.







No comments:

Post a Comment