Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January 28, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:


I said...
  • "Mommy, when I woke up from my nap after morning, I missed you."
  • "Mommy, it was a full day!"
  • "Where's Dolly?  She's my favorite friend" (at bedtime...  we found her!).
  • Words that Mommy tries to get me to repeat (with translation):  "yester-night" (yesterday evening), "muse-get" (music), "mag-gick" (magic)


 I did...
  • I woke up at Ms. Sierra's house.
  • I had fun playing with Ms. Sierra and the rest of her family today.
  • I watched Bubble Guppies and learned a new song.
  • Mommy and Daddy showed up to pick me up and a squealed so loud and jumped up and down.
  • Mommy and I painted in my princess book and I accidentally spilled two cups of water that we used to clean our brushes.
  • Mommy told me my fortune from my fortune cookie was very appropriate, especially since I was wearing my owl shirt today.
  • I accidentally said, "Yes Ma'am!" to Daddy right before bed.   I've been so good at saying that to Mommy and it has become such a habit that I forgot and said that to Daddy instead of "Yes Sir!"  At least I'm being polite!

 








No comments:

Post a Comment