Friday, January 31, 2014

January 31, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:


I said...

  • I learned about walruses.  Mommy asked me what I learned about walruses and I told her that they have big teeth.  When Mommy asked why they have big teeth, I said, "Probably because they eat fish."
  • "I was talking to Daddy!!!" (Raising my voice at Mommy when she started asking me a question and I was talking to Daddy, not her).
  I did...
  • Had fun at school and got a lollipop since I had smiley faces all week for being a good girl.
  • Ate dinner at Habanero with Mommy, Daddy, and Rebekah.
  • Took a few selfies after Mommy snapped a few pictures of me.
  • Daddy and I exercised at the house then cuddled and watched Despicable Me 2.  I love that movie!
  • Mommy got home from working the basketball game just in time to tuck me in to bed.








No comments:

Post a Comment