Sunday, January 12, 2014

January 12, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said...
  •  "Do you think that boy is going to the library?"  (I asked Mommy while walking toward the library).  "I think he is going to look for dinosaur books.  I am going to look for Team Umizoomi books and Calliou books."
  • "I wish we could have a moon couch.  That would be great!" (while watching the Good Night Show on Sprout).
  • "I'm going to spray water up in the air like an elephant" (while tipping my cup up so water went toward my nose and acting like an elephant.  Grandma was on the phone and got quite a kick out of me).
  • "Mighty please can I have a drink of your drink."  (causing Mommy to ask who says "mighty please)  "The mouse says it... the one who dances" (Angelina Ballerina).


 I did...
  • Played with many different toys while waiting for a table at Cracker Barrel.  The robot arm and magnetic dart board were my favorites.
  • Put on a puppet show for Mommy at the library and asked permission from two girls before sitting at their table with them to work on puzzles. 
  • Drove through downtown to see the snowmen that had been put out.  They are so fun!
  • Mommy also drove by my school.  I'm super excited about tomorrow!
  • Before bed, Mommy and I built a "dollhouse" with blocks for my doll.









No comments:

Post a Comment