Saturday, January 4, 2014

January 4, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:


I said...

  • "I want a mini broom for Christmas so I can sweep away all the snow."
  • "I wonder what's under the snow."
  • (Both of the above were said while looking out the window when Daddy was driving us to Morgantown for the day.)
  • "Old McFarmer had a dog..." (singing)
 I did...
  • Made Daddy stop less than 2 miles from the house because "I had to go potty" then didn't have to go once we were there. 
  • Said "Amen" quite loud at the end of the prayer at a funeral I attended today, after everyone else had said "Amen."
  • I took pictures of my dress, Mommy, and Daddy while we were eating dinner with our friend Ed in Morgantown
  • Got upset because Daddy accidentally broke my light fixture on the ceiling in my room.  It is okay though because Mommy said Daddy would take me shopping tomorrow to buy a new one and he let me have one of his DJ spinning lights on in my room for tonight. 
  • I tried to fit in my baby doll's stroller, but got stuck.








No comments:

Post a Comment