Sunday, January 5, 2014

January 5, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:


I said...

  • "I don't call it fettuccine, I call it fettunini" (while Mommy cooked fettuccine alfredo for dinner).
  • Sorry crayons, accidents happen!  I have to rescue my crayon" (as her marker rolled under the table as she colored while laying on the floor."

 I did...
  • Slipped and slid all the way home from church.  It was strange because it was raining, but there was just ice on all the sidewalks.
  • Dressed myself for church.  Mommy didn't realize until we got home from church that I was wearing my pants backward the entire time.
  • Colored pictures for Mommy and her friend Carol.  I drew a great smiley face and Mommy was very excited about it.
  • I made up my own song about it being cold outside, Mommy couldn't follow what I was saying.
  • I posed for pictures with my furry family members, even though they weren't quite sure about it.








No comments:

Post a Comment