Monday, January 6, 2014

January 6, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said...

  • "They have to go rescue somebody.  There is probably a kid or kittens up high in a tree" (as we drove past the fire station this morning and saw the warning lights flashing).
  • "They must be back from their mission... it must be over" (when we went back past the fire station in the afternoon).
  • "Plié and stretch, plié and stretch" (while dancing as Mommy was trying to wiggle me into my tights and leotard for dance class). 

 I did...
  • I wore my new fuzzy leg warmers to class since it was so cold.  I had to show them off to Ms. Kayla, my teacher.
  • Made up songs about almost everything, getting dressed for dance class, getting dressed in my footy pjs, coloring with my markers.
  • I gave out stickers to Mommy, Daddy, and even gave one to Littles.
  • I had Mommy draw a picture of herself, then I drew a picture of me on another page.  I also drew a picture of myself beside Mommy's picture of her since we are best friends.
  • I drew a circle and my letter (A), Mommy's letter (C), and Daddy's letter (J) on the same paper.  Mommy and Daddy were so proud.











No comments:

Post a Comment