Wednesday, January 15, 2014

January 15, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said...
  •  "It's morning.  We have to get up.  I can't be late for school!" (after waking up and seeing that it was daylight outside... Mommy had to explain to me that I was too sick to go to school even though I told her I felt better).
  • "I have some warm air for you" (as I "grabbed" warm air from the fireplace and carried it over to Mommy with my fists clenched, then opened it as if releasing air to her).
  • "I have to rescue Diego and baby jaguar!" (I kept telling Mommy over and over again this afternoon...  when she asked where they were, I told her outside and that I had to ride my scooter to rescue them.  She said I was too sick to ride my scooter outside so I told her, "They will get hurt!" and started to pout).

 I did...
  • Starting making an odd "barking cough" in the middle of the night so Mommy and Daddy took me to see some very nice people that gave me some medicine to help.  They were silly too.  One lady asked me if I had swallowed a seal...  The medicine made me feel much better and I slept so good when I came back home.
  • My nose wouldn't stop running and my shirt sleeve was working great to wipe it, but Mommy preferred for me to use tissues.  It seems like a waste!
  • Mommy and I spent lots of time cuddling today.  It made me feel better.
  • Mommy bought me a new star light for my ceiling.  Daddy thinks she bought it because it is a humidifier to help me breathe better, but I know it was just for the stars and moon that it projects on my ceiling.
  • Mommy told me I won't be able to go to school tomorrow either since I'm still sick.  Hopefully I'll get to go back and see my friends on Friday.



No comments:

Post a Comment