Friday, January 17, 2014

January 17, 2014


Alyson's Antics for the Day:


I said...
  •  "Our noses are triangles."
  • "Twinkle, twinkle, twinkle toes" (singing while holding her white Build-a-Bear cat named "Twinkle Toes").

 I did...
  • Stayed home with Daddy today while Mommy went to work.  Daddy and I spent a lot of time cuddling and I even got to watch my shape movie twice.
  • I helped Daddy with laundry.
  • I was happy to go to Ms. Sierra's this evening to play while Mommy and Daddy went to the basketball game at Mommy's school.  It was nice to play with someone other than Mommy and Daddy.
  • I learned how to enter Mommy's code on the iPad.  I don't need Mommy or Daddy's help anymore.  I was so proud of myself that I jumped up and down and cheered and danced when I got it right.  I made Mommy let me do it over and over again to make sure I wouldn't forget how to do it.
  • I'm glad I was feeling a little better today.
 












No comments:

Post a Comment