Monday, January 27, 2014

January 27, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:


I said...



  • "We crawl around pretending to be animals until the muse-get (music) stops" (when explaining a game they play at dance).
  • "If you aren't good to me, you won't be my friend" (when Mommy told me that she wouldn't but me a cookie after dance class because I was not a good girl getting ready for class).
  • "Do you know what blows over the snow?  The wind." (asking and telling Mommy the answers while she was driving).
  • "Mommy, were you a good girl today?  Here is a sticker for being good."
  • "If you are good to me, I will be your friend" (when Mommy told me I would get a sticker if I was a good girl).


 I did...
  • I wore my pink shirt that has a snow globe on it to school today.
  • We learned about penguins and I got to color a picture of one.
  • I had fun at dance class and got a sticker for being good during class.
  • I had a sleepover at Ms. Sierra's house tonight.





No comments:

Post a Comment